I help travelers based in the southeast USA to make the most of their time off of work and get the best bang for their buck. I focus on long weekend trips and tips to maximize vacation days. I love promoting adventurous outdoor activities and though I’m budget conscious, I will splurge for the once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- “Adventures in Western North Carolina” – The Commoner Magazine
- “A Day On The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina” – The Art Of Travel
- “10 Things You Can’t Miss in Berlin” – Because She Can Travel Blog
- “Queen City: A Weekend in Charlotte, NC” – Confetti Travel Cafe
How can I help you?
If you enjoy the content here, then feel free to reach out and discuss opportunities to work together. I have listed below a few ways I can be helpful:
- Guest blog posts
- Sponsored content
- Social Media campaigns
- Travel product reviews
- Hotel, restaurant, & attraction reviews
- Freelance travel articles for your website, magazine, or newspaper
- Photography for your own channels
If you think we would be a good fit, then please reach out to anna (at) stuckonthego.com with your pitch.